Safety grooves 1/2" or 3/4" wide
diamond sawed into your concrete - over 30 years of AG-service
|Why should I Diamond Groove my slippery
- Healthier on animal's hoofs.
- Easy to clean; water drains
off the floor to keep cement more sanitary.
- Provides a safer, less slippery
environment for your livestock, and you. Resulting in decreased injuries,
increased production and "heat" detection and potentially lower operating
- The grooves are permanent.
- Grooves are sawed into existing new or old concrete with a diamond segmented blade, leaving a flat bottom surface with sharp right angles
- Our work is guaranteed.
Easily reap the benefits
of Diamond Grooving! The process is virtually dust free, no stones or chips
to damage hoofs, and requires minimal prep by you.
Diamond sawed grooving is
scientifically designed, time tested and proven to create a safer footing
surface for hoofs.
View excerpts from Hoard's Dairyman article
on concrete grooving
CONTACT US BY E-MAIL TODAY!
Dick Meyer Company, Inc.
N236 3rd Ct. - Coloma, WI 54930-9000